Work with Jennifer & Join the Mission
If you’re on this page looking to partner with me in my direct sells company, Damsel in Defense ™, and you want to become your own independent Entrepreneur, then you landed in the right spot.
I’ve been weary about these types of companies in the past, but there are great, specific reasons that I chose the company I’m with and here’s what’s important to me:
- A Mission driven company
- A company that offers tools to be successful
- Be part of a supportive group of people who have similar causes
- No competition or territories, instead working together for the greater good.
- A product I would Buy Even if there was No Comp Plan
- A product that has Mass Market Appeal and Everyone Needs & Wants
- A product that would Enhance my Personal Brand
I have no idea if any of those items that were important to me are important to you, but when you’re looking to partner with a company it’s important to make sure that the model fits YOU.
Who I’m looking for:
- Passionate about personal safety, domestic violence awareness, sexual assault awareness and/or sex trafficking awareness
- Based in the USA
- Driven and Goal orientated
- Don’t need hand holding
- Push yourself outside your comfort zone to succeed
- Need an accountability partner to stay on track
- Have someone who understands the ups and downs of owning a business
Ready to Join the Mission?
Apply to learn more using the form below.
[contact-form to=’selfdefensedivaJen@gmail.com’ subject=’Potential Team Member Application’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone Number’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Best Time to Call?’ type=’radio’ required=’1′ options=’Morning,Afternoon,Evening’/][contact-field label=’City, State, Country’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’How Many Hours Per Week Do You Have to Spend on a Side Project?’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Are you looking to leave your current company or add to it? Please explain.’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’What has you open %26amp; looking to Partner with Jennifer?’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]